Emcon® Introduces New TEMPEST Level I Brother MFC-9340CDW – Multifunction Fax, Printer & Scanner
Secure Plug and Play Device Provides Fast, Reliable Digital Color
ORLANDO, Fla. and OTTAWA — Securetech 2015, Booth #704 — November 25, 2015 — API Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:ATNY), a leading provider of high performance RF, microwave, power and security solutions for high-reliability applications, today announced that its Emcon® Emanation Control business group has added a new multifunction device (MFD) to its line-up of TEMPEST high performance fax machines. This new device, the Emcon Brother MFC-9340CDW Fax, Printer and Scanner, allows government users the secure TEMPEST environment they require in a fully integrated system that eliminates the need for extra components. A secure, non-TEMPEST version is also available.
The benefits of the Emcon TEMPEST Brother MFC-9340CDW Fax, Printer and Scanner include:
- Three times faster fax transmission, printing and scanning than the current leading industry options
- Two to four times the resolution of competitive fax machines and multifunction devices
- Full color LED faxing and printing
- Eliminates the need for separate fax machines, printers, and scanners, saving time and money on maintenance and support
All Emcon TEMPEST Level I products meet the requirements of NSTISSAM TEMPEST/1-92, Level I; CID09/15A, Level I; and SDIP-27, Level A.
For more information regarding the Emcon line of TEMPEST products including desktops, laptops, and printers, please visit www.emcon.com, or contact a sales representative at 613-270-9009; firstname.lastname@example.org. Secure Systems and Information Assurance (SSIA) products by API Technologies Corp. provide security for both government and commercial customers worldwide. Featured product lines include the Emcon® (USA & Canada) and SST™ (Europe) brands, the Netgard™ line of security, and encryption products and the ION Networks® line of network security devices for remote device management.
- TEMPEST Level 1 security accreditation (915-FAX1-0003 / 915-FAX1-0004 versions)
- Color LED printing with speeds up to 23 ppm
- Duplex printing and single pass duplex scanning
- Secure fax transmission rates of 2400, 4800, 9600 bps Sync (Mil-Std-188-161) & SCIP Async, 16 Kbps Sync w/PTT (Mil-Std-188-161)
- Height: 44.5cm (17.5 in), Width: 41.9 cm (16.5 in), Depth: 51.4 cm (20.25in), Weight: 29.9 kg (66 lbs)
- Weight: 28.12 kg/62 lbs
- Product Information
About API Technologies Corp.
API Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:ATNY) in an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance systems, subsystems, modules, and components for technically demanding RF, microwave, millimeter wave, electromagnetic, power, and security applications. A high-reliability technology pioneer with over 70 years of heritage, API Technologies products are used by global defense, industrial, and commercial customers in the areas of commercial aerospace, wireless communications, medical, oil and gas, electronic warfare, unmanned systems, C4ISR, missile defense, harsh environments, satellites, and space. Learn more about API Technologies and our products at www.apitech.com.
- Media Room
API Technologies Corp. and Richardson RFPD Announce Expanded Distribution Agreement to Include Weinschel Brand Products2016-12-06 10:43
API Technologies’ ION Networks™ Granted UC-APL with United States Department of Defense for Another Three Years2016-10-06 08:31
API Technologies to Showcase RF/Microwave, Microelectronic and Electromagnetic Products at European Microwave Week2016-09-26 09:38