16 Amp Power Filter
The SST power line filter is designed to isolate signals generated within terminal equipment where they are not connected to a filtered mains supply. High attenuation and wide band filtering capabilities significantly reduce the signals conducted on the power line.
This filter is designed specifically for use on single-phase mains, and has all the advantages of using current compensating inductors and provides four European standard power outlets with side contact and pin grounding capabilities for correct orientation of power to TEMPEST equipment.
It features a dual rated SP&N and 2-phase full frequency spectrum high performance power line EMI suppression filter. The filter is manufactured by integrating high resilience ultra highspeed feed through capacitors and magnetic elements effective under all loading conditions.
The design of the SST power line filter allows use within an electrical distribution system requiring bi-directional attenuation of incident / equipment EMI. Installation of the filter supports equipment compliance with the requirements of system InfoSec and EMC specifications. The enclosure is robust for daily use and designed to be down-line tolerable to a personnel protection RCCD.
The Power Filters are designed for the most stringent TEMPEST applications requiring compliance to SDIP-27 Level A and compliment the extensive range of TEMPEST products.
- High performance EMI suppression filter
- Robust design
- Full frequency spectrum
- Fanless, silent operation
- Quadruple filtered outputs
- SDIP-27 Level A Compliant
- Full frequency spectrum high performance power line EMI suppression filter
- Provides four European standard power outlets with side contact and pin grounding capabilities
- Single enclosure low pass EMI suppression filter
- Height: 70mm (90mm inc. connectors)
- Width: 150mm (178mm inc. mounting flange)
- Length: 270mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Media Room
- Investor Relations