ION PRIISMS (Proactive Remote Integrated Intelligent Secure Management Solution) is a central management system used to remotely access, manage, and monitor IT and voice equipment. PRIISMS is an ideal tool for service providers, equipment vendors, and large IT organizations that must manage and centrally control technicians' access to hundreds or thousands of devices worldwide.
PRIISMS is a hardware/software solution that contains the PRIISMS Routing Device and a software/user interface.
- Easy to Install
- Single Sign-On
- Multi-Lever Permissions
When combined with ION's suite of Secure Appliances, PRIISMS offers a comprehensive remote services delivery and vendor access and control solution.
- Centralized Third Party Access Management
- Multi-level Permissions Help Protect Devices
- Increased Stabilization with Linux-to-Linux Networking
- Enhanced Dial-Up Encryption
- Manage all IONTM Devices with a Single Tool
- Automatically audits third party access and activities (down to keystroke level), giving you unparalleled visibility and vendor management capabilities.
- Single login gives your technicians immediate administrative access to customer premise devices worldwide.
- Built-in Services SSL VPN™ technology takes the complexity out of customer IP addressing issues, automatically directing technicians to the right devices without the need for customization.
- Makes it simple to stage patches/upgrades and then push them out to thousands of devices, saving you time and resources.
ION PRIISMS Secure Administration Gateway System Requirements
- P4 Pentium Class Processor (or better)
- 2GB+ RAM
- 60GB Hard Drive
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or 2003
- SQL Server 2000 SP2 or SQL Server 2005
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher
- IIS 5.0 or 6.0
ION PRIISMS Routing Device
Isolated Management LAN
- 100BaseT Ethernet (RJ45)
- Local: Aux port (300bps-115.2Kbps)
- Remote: PRIISMS compliant
- Storage Capacity: 128 Mb
- Diagnostic LEDs: Power, Activity
Physical Description & Operating Environment
- 12in W x 1.75in H x 11in D; 6 lbs.
- Power: 100-240VAC 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 113ºF (0º to 45ºC)
- Storage Temperature: -4º to 140ºF (-20º to 60ºC)
- Humidity: 10% to 90% noncondensing
Approvals & Certifications
- FCC Part 15, Class A; EN55022, Class A; EN50024
- UL E232655, ITE 55DB, CE
- RoHS/WEEE (SA5610, SA5620, SA5630 models)
- Shelf, Wall, Rack Mount (Optional)
- 48 Volt power supply
- Rack mount kit
- Serial cables
- Article: Top 5 Ways Insiders Exploit Your Network...and What You Can Do About It
- Article: Why MSPs Should Care About Autonomic Computing & the 4 Steps to More Profitable Remote Service Delivery
- Case Study: Faster Vendor Response & Lower Cost with ION Solution, a Health Care Case Study
- Case Study: More Revenue and Lower Cost of Service Delivery with ION Solution
- ION Products: Open Source License Information
- Solution Brief: Reap the Rewards of Managed Services with Vendor Solutions from ION
- Solution Brief: Secure Internet Services Delivery
- Solutions Brief: Easily and Inexpensively Enable Managed Services Over Any Network
- Solutions Brief: ION Products for Government & Military Customers
- White Paper: Examining New Options in Remote Connectivity for Managed Service Providers - Services SSL VPN™ vs. Traditional SSL VPN and IPSec VPN
- Media Room
- Investor Relations